How to get firmer skin and fewer wrinkles
Thread lifting - more beautiful skin without a scalpel
Thread lifting is one of the most modern and effective non-surgical techniques to treat sagging connective tissue. Accordingly, numerous celebrities have long sworn by this innovative method.
Sun rays, environmental influences and aging cause the connective tissue to slowly but steadily lose its firmness. A thread lift can successfully counteract this: the facial features become tightened with precisely placed threads, preserving your natural facial expressions.
The threads are completely broken down in your body and stimulate the Collagen formation which additionally provides volume and elasticity. Tired contours are gently lifted again.
A thread lift is suitable for tired connective tissue, for example:
- in the area of the nasolabial fold
- along the cheek area (sagging cheeks)
- on neck and décolleté
- under the eyes (dark circles)
When the firmness of the connective tissue decreases and the skin becomes thinner, the facial proportions also shift downward as a result, which can be perceived as visually unfavorable: The eye area, cheeks and neck lose volume and the skin sags. The nasolabial fold digs deeper into the face and continues downward, resulting in drooping corners of the mouth.
The thread lift is versatile applicable and ideal for these more extensive regions of the face. It causes there a immediately visible and long-lasting tightening.
Lift sagging connective tissue again
Course of treatment
Thread lifting is a minimally invasive treatment and therefore a gentle alternative to surgical lifting. Our experienced doctors work with biocompatible and self-dissolving sutures, which are precisely inserted into the treated areas.
The Facial features are gently lifted and the Threads stimulate collagen production, which provides additional resilience from the inside.
Before the treatment you will advise free of charge. During this process, your ideas will be discussed and it will be ensured that your health condition allows for a thread lift.
The thread lift is painlessThe treated area is locally anesthetized. In contrast to a surgical lifting arise No scars.
All you need to know
THE THREAD LIFT AT A GLANCE
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before
of each treatment is free of charge.
A thread lift is basically painless, as the treated area is locally anesthetized.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can start directly after the
Treatment again under the
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
You can see the first result right after the treatment.
The maximum effect occurs after about 4 to 8 weeks.
Thread lifting is generally very well tolerated.
Small swellings and hematomas may occur, which will disappear after a few days.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
The effect lasts up to two years and can be refreshed again.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
Nasolabial fold: from CHF 350.-
Hanging cheeks: CHF 750.-
THE MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure for five days. Strong friction should also be avoided.
For about a week, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
- Minor swelling, hematoma or redness may occur after the treatment. A slight burning sensation may also occur. Such reactions are normal and subside after a few days.
- The effect of a thread lift lasts for about two years, depending on the constitution, and can be refreshed again.
- In the event of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, a result that is subjectively perceived by the customer as insufficiently pronounced is excluded from this in any case.