Treatment of your jaw area without surgery
Jawline injections - with hyaluronic acid
The Jawline refers to the contour of your chin and jawline and frames the lower half of your face. Your Jawline is a clean line that is crucial to your appearance.
Imagine that your face is a picture. Then you will also understand that your Jawline is the picture frame for it. Only with the right frame, a picture unfolds its full and most beautiful effect. Following the same principle, a defined Jawline supports your face and influences its perception.
However, unfavorable proportions, or weakening connective tissue often cause an awkward jawline. The striking transition line between the neck and face appears blurred, robbing your face of its youthful freshness. With hyaluronic acid fillers, we can sculpt your Jawline and give your appearance more expressiveness quickly and easily.
Jawline treatment is suitable for:
- Irregular lower jaw line
- Uneven lateral jawline
- Pronounced masticatory muscles
- Weakening connective tissue on the jaw
Similar to pronounced cheekbones, or full lips, the jawline contributes to the attractiveness of a face. However, the lower jaw line, or jawline, can have an unfavorable course if the connective tissue sags over time, or pronounced masticatory muscles make the outer contour of the face appear very hard and angular.
Injections with hyaluronic acid can act like a slimming agent in this problem area, so that the Jawline to the aesthetically concise border will. Striking, but not dominant, it rounds out your face and gives it the perfect frame.
How it works
Course of treatment
Before the treatment you will discuss with one of our Doctors your aesthetic problem and health condition in a free consultation....
Volume loss due to aging can also be seen along the lower jawline: when the connective tissue loses its firmness, the jawline appears uneven and blurred, making you look tired and older. When injecting this area of the face, our experienced beauty doctors specifically counteract this unwelcome phenomenon.
During the treatment, the lower jaw line is injected with hyaluronic filler, so that the outline of the lower half of the face becomes a striking outline of the face, which sets it off in the best possible way.
A Jawline treatment takes about 30 minutes and can be combined very well with a chin correction, or a cheek augmentation.
With jawline injections, your appearance benefits from a well-defined contour along the lower jawline.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
Jawline injection at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COSTS: FROM CHF 490.-
A Jawline injection is available from CHF 490.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- Jawline treatment with hyaluronic acid lasts up to 12 months.
- The uncomplicated and low-risk injection is generally very well tolerated.
- Your personal result depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your constitution.
- Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down by the body. The effect can be refreshed again without any problems.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.