Give your facial contours more expression and personality
Cheek augmentation - with hyaluronic acid
In a harmonious face, the cheeks form a triangle with the chin, i.e. a V-shape. For concise facial contours, they are therefore absolutely crucial.
Whether pronounced cheekbones, flat or sunken cheeks - these features can affect the proportions and make your facial expression look older. Reasons for this can be, for example, a strong loss of weight, loss of volume as you grow older or, more generally, your personal bone structure.
Cheek augmentation is suitable for:
- Tendency to sagging cheeks
- Sunken cheek area, for example after weight loss
- Bone structure perceived as unbalanced
- General volume loss due to skin aging
- Natural volume building thanks to hyaluronic acid
- "Supermodel Look"
Hyaluronic acid injections can positively influence the structure of the cheeks: Flat or sunken cheeks are sculpted. Thanks to this natural facial contouring, the cheekbone and cheek area appear youthfully fresh and visually lifted, so that they correspond to the ideal of high cheekbones. Nothing stands in the way of the supermodel look!
How it works
Course of treatment
Before the treatment you will benefit from a free consultation, with one of our Beauty Docs and discuss your needs and health status.
Cheek augmentation involves restoring lacking or lost volume by injecting hyaluronic acid into this part of the face, which is so important for personal radiance. The aim of the treatment is that the cheeks together with the chin form a "V", which according to the findings of the theory of attractiveness is perceived as particularly attractive.
As connective tissue weakens over time, volume slowly shifts to the lower half of the face, making it look tired and older. Cheek augmentation can effectively counteract this tendency.
Cheek augmentation can be very well complemented with the Jawline and Chin Correction treatments. Cheek augmentation with hyaluronic acid takes about 30 minutes. The treatments at Beauty2Go are basically painless. If you wish, the treated area can be anesthetized locally.
Cheek augmentation visibly rejuvenates and refines facial features by improving the distribution of volume and thus positively influencing the shape. The face gains contour and expressiveness.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The cheek structure at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
Cheek augmentation is possible with us for as little as CHF 350.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- Cheek augmentation with hyaluronic acid lasts up to 12 months.
- Injection with hyaluronic acid is uncomplicated, low-risk and very well tolerated.
- Your personal result depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your constitution.
- Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down by the body. The effect can be refreshed again without any problems.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.