How to get rid of annoying wrinkles on your face again
Professional wrinkle treatment
Expression lines, frown lines or crow's feet - but also excessive sweating - can be treated very well with wrinkle treatments using botulinum toxin injections.
The human facial musculature consists of 26 different muscles that ensure that we can move individual parts of our face. Increasing age and external environmental influences extremely intensify such wrinkles.
Wrinkle treatment in Zurich - application examples
Wrinkle injections with botulinum toxin are suitable for the following areas of application:
- Frown line (glabellar fold)
- Smile lines around the eyes (Crow's feet)
- Other mimic wrinkles
- Sweat treatment for excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
Through a Wrinkle treatment the muscles in the treated region relax and the wrinkles are smoothed.
How botulinum toxin works
During an injection with botulinum toxin by an experienced doctor, the nerve impulses that transmit the command to a certain facial muscle to tense up are specifically blocked. The treated area can no longer contract uncontrollably. The wrinkle treatment results in a smoothing effect up, as the muscles relax and the overlying skin is de-wrinkled. In combination with a Hyaluron treatment deeper wrinkles can also be treated well.
Relaxed muscles - smoothed skin
Several months after the treatment, no new mimic wrinkles can appear in the treated areas. According to the same principle, the anti-sweating treatment blocks the nerve impulses to the sweat glands.
In medicine, the active ingredient botulinum toxin has been used for around four decades, for example in neurology for the treatment of convulsions. It is a protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. Since the 1990s, its muscle relaxing effect also in the field of aesthetic medicine in the treatment of wrinkles and used in case of excessive sweating.
How it works
Procedure of wrinkle injection
In a free consultation with our Team at Beauty-Docs will be clarified what result you want after the wrinkle treatment.
Wrinkle injections are minimally invasive. The precisely dosed active ingredient is injected into the muscles concerned, or into the sweat glands when treating excessive sweating, using extremely fine injection needles.
Redness or bruising may occur during wrinkle treatment. However, these usually subside after a few days.
Botulinum toxin is generally well tolerated. As a rule, you are immediately socially fit again following such treatment. The healing process is influenced by various factors.
Do It Like Paula
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FACIAL WRINKLE TREATMENT
The wrinkle treatment at a glance
Face tightening: Treatment duration in Lausanne
The wrinkle treatment takes about 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each wrinkle treatment is free of charge.
The wrinkle removal treatments that we perform are basically painless. If desired, the treated areas are anesthetized locally.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go back to the people right after the wrinkle treatment.
EFFECT: OCCURS AFTER A FEW DAYS
The smoothing effect appears a few days after the wrinkle treatment and lasts for several months.
14 days after the treatment there is an appointment for a follow-up check-up by one of our doctors.
AFTERCARE: CONTROL APPOINTMENT AFTER 14 DAYS
14 days after the treatment there is an appointment for follow-up by one of our doctors
COSTS: FROM CHF 270.-
A botulinum toxin facial injection costs from CHF.270- (1 zone) to CHF 520.- (3 zones), a chewing treatment CHF 390.- and a sweating treatment CHF 590.-.
Ask us anything
FAQ - Wrinkle treatment
Aftercare for wrinkle treatment
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially acceptable again immediately after the wrinkle treatment.
The healing process is influenced by various factors. Your behavior after the wrinkle treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result. The effect of wrinkle treatment lasts between four and six months. With a certain regularity of the treatment in one of our Beauty clinics in Switzerland the treatment intervals may be longer from one treatment to the next, due to less active muscle tension in the corresponding parts of the face.
- The effect achieved lasts between four and six months an.
- With some regularity of treatment, due to less active muscle tension in the corresponding parts of the face, the treatment intervals may increase from treatment to treatment.
- You can see the first results of the treatment after three to five days. The full effect is given after about 10 days.
- 14 days after the wrinkle treatment in Zurich there is a Control appointment, during which the result is discussed with one of our doctors.
Wrinkle treatment care tips
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to keep any reactions to a minimum.
The first hours after your treatment
- Stay in an upright position
- Abstain from alcohol consumption and smoking
- Do not use make-up in the immediate aftermath
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Refrain from applying cold or warm compresses
The first days after your wrinkle treatment
- We recommend that you repeatedly exercise the treated facial muscles after the application to promote the binding of the botulinum to the nerve endings. Example: when treating frown lines, you should increase frowning for about 20 minutes. Research suggests that by activating the muscles, the botulinum toxin is better absorbed and thus the effect is more targeted.
Despite medically flawless injection with botulinum toxin, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur after wrinkle treatment in Zurich. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.