How to get rid of crow's feet again
Removing wrinkles around the eyes with botulinum toxin / hyaluronic acid
Crow's feet are caused by squinting your eyes when you laugh. This is where the term "laugh lines" comes from.
Crow's feet are expression lines that radiate from the outer corner of the eye and appear when you laugh or when your eyes are squinted. Since the skin around your eyes is extremely thin, it loses volume and firmness there very early. Crow's feet can therefore become visible as early as your mid-20s.
Treatment of crow's feet is suitable for:
- Pronounced wrinkles when laughing
- Break lines that extend to the hairline
- Wrinkles around the eyes visible even when relaxed
Crow's feet develop as a result of something fundamentally beautiful: hearty and frequent laughter. Just like frown lines, nasolabial folds and marionette lines, they belong to the facial expression lines and become more pronounced with age.
With the help of a Muscle relaxant this Sign of aging counteract. For very deep crow's feet can, in addition to smoothing the laugh lines with botulinum toxin, Hyaluronic acid be used to build up volume.
How it works
Course of treatment
In a free consultation with our beauty docs it will be clarified which result you want.
The squinting of the eyes is prevented by a botulinum injection. The muscles involved are paralyzed, which stops the development of crow's feet. The effect lasts about four to six months and can be refreshed afterwards.
In the case of very pronounced crow's feet, the treatment can also be combined with hyaluronic acid injections.
Treatment of crow's feet with botolinum toxin has the effect of smoothing out existing smile lines and counteracting the formation of new crow's feet.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The treatment at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: OCCURS AFTER A FEW DAYS
The smoothing effect appears a few days after treatment and lasts for several months.
Any reactions are very rare and will be discussed during the preliminary consultation.
AFTERCARE: FREE CONTROL APPOINTMENT
14 days after the treatment, an appointment can be made for a follow-up check-up by one of our doctors
COSTS: FROM CHF 270.-
Botulinum toxin injection of the crow's feet costs CHF 270.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment.
The healing process is influenced by various factors. Your behavior after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.The achieved effect lasts between four and six months. With a certain regularity of the treatment with Botolinum, the treatment intervals can be longer from treatment to treatment, due to the less active muscle tension in the corresponding parts of the face.
- You can see the first results after three to five days. The full effect is given after about 10 days.
- 14 days after the treatment there is a control appointment, where the result is discussed with our doctors.
- The result lasts between four and six months
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to keep any reactions to a minimum.
The first hours after your treatment
- Stay in an upright position
- Abstain from alcohol consumption and smoking
- Do not use make-up in the immediate aftermath
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Refrain from applying cold or warm compresses
The first days after your treatment
- We recommend repeated use of the treated facial muscles after application to promote binding of the botulinum to the nerve endings. Example: When treating crow's feet, you should repeatedly squint your eyes. Research suggests that by activating the muscles, the botulinum toxin is better absorbed and the effect is therefore more targeted.
Despite medically flawless injection with botunilum toxin, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.