Give your hands a makeover
Hand rejuvenation made easy
Your true age can be seen on the back of your hands! With a hyaluronic acid treatment, your hands regain their youthful volume and, combined with PRP and mesotherapy, regain an even pigmentation.
Your hands are THE business card in daily contact with other people and they reveal a lot about your lifestyle! The sensitive skin is constantly stressed by sunbathing, hand washing, detergents, cold and pressure. These influences visibly strain the skin. It becomes wrinkled and thinner, so that the bluish veins on the back of the hand become more prominent. Pigmentary disorders, such as age spots or sun spots, are also widespread aesthetic blemishes.
With a hand rejuvenation, you'll have well-groomed velvet paws again in no time!
Hand rejuvenation is suitable for:
- Thin and wrinkled skin on the back of the hand
- Age-related tissue loss on the hands
- Pigmentation disorders
- Age spots
Various environmental influences and increasing age cause the skin on the hands to become thinner. The fatty tissue in the subcutis is reduced and the back of the hand in particular loses its volume. The pigmentation of the skin becomes more and more irregular with increasing age due to UV radiation. Age spots are thus strongly favored.
Velvet paw treatment
Our hand rejuvenation takes care of all the signs of aging and stress in the In the twinkling of an eye for beautifully groomed hands. While hand rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid mainly treats volume loss, the Combination with Vampire lifting and mesotherapy for an even pigmentation, as well as a firm and healthy skin structure.
How it works
Course of treatment
Injections with hyaluronic acid give back the lost volume of the back of your hand.
In a free consultation with our beauty docs it will be clarified which result you want.
Hyaluronic acid plumps up the tissue between the hand bones so that the hands become firm and smooth again. The minimally invasive procedure can optionally be combined with PRP and mesotherapy if, in addition to a lack of volume, pigmentation disorders such as age spots are to be eliminated.
The hands are firmer and softer immediately after the treatment. Depending on the thickness of the skin, the veins on the back of the hands are also barely visible.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The hand rejuvenation at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
With us, hand rejuvenation is possible from CHF 350.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- The individual result depends on the skin condition, the individual combination with other forms of treatment, the amount of hyaluronic filler used and optimal aftercare.
- The effect lasts up to 12 months.
- Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down by the body. Afterwards, the effect can be refreshed without any problems.
- The uncomplicated and low-risk injection is generally very well tolerated.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Avoid wearing gloves
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.