Treatment of your chin without surgery
Chin correction and augmentation - with hyaluronic acid
Your chin corresponds to the border between your face and neck. We know that irregularities in this area affect the overall appearance. Injections with hyaluronic acid balance the facial features so that the chin emphasizes your personality.
Whether man or woman: a well-proportioned chin harmoniously rounds off the lower half of the face. However, if the chin is not pronounced enough or is receding, this can be perceived as unflattering. Chin correction with hyaluronic acid injections is a gentle alternative to surgical augmentation or correction.
Chin correction is suitable for:
- Weak chin
- Chin dimple
- Flying chin
- Mimic wrinkles in the chin area
Besides Size and shape can also Dimple in chin create a pressure of suffering. Injections with hyaluronic acid are very suitable for this area. This form of treatment is also suitable for a receding chin. From a receding chin is the term used when the lower jaw is displaced backwards. It is often associated with a Tendency to double chin. This hyaluronic acid treatment can have a positive effect on the overall effect of your face, especially in the lateral profile. Furthermore Mimic wrinkles in the chin area successfully corrected.
Especially well can this method of treatment with the Fat Away Syringe be combined.
How it works
Course of treatment
Before the treatment, you will discuss in a free consultation, with one of our Doctors your ideas and your state of health.
During chin correction with hyaluronic acid, the desired areas are injected with a precisely measured amount of this natural and well-tolerated filler material. From the outside, the treated area is sculpted into shape to achieve the desired appearance. In chin augmentation, special attention is paid to the placement of the chin tip. Its correct position is crucial for facial harmony.
In order to optimize the overall impression of the lower part of the face, in addition to chin correction, a Jawline injection, or a cheek augmentation is also an option.
Chin correction gives your chin a clear line and makes this area a striking feature of your personality. It becomes more prominent and unwanted imperfections are smoothed out.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The chin correction at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
A chin injection is already possible from CHF 280.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- Chin correction with hyaluronic acid lasts up to 12 months.
- Injection with hyaluronic acid is uncomplicated, low-risk and very well tolerated.
- Your personal result depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your constitution.
- Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down by the body. The effect can be refreshed again without any problems.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.