Treatment by injection with hyaluronic acid
Remove nasolabial fold
Wrinkles at the corners of the mouth are often visible early on and are therefore a burden for many sufferers. Some even avoid smiling so that the nasolabial fold does not dig in even more.
Nasolabial folds run from the wing of the nose to the corner of the mouth. They quickly make your face look serious and hard, and often form as early as your mid-20's. Over time, a nasolabial fold can continue downward as the elasticity of the connective tissue diminishes and the corners of your mouth eventually point downward. Whether you laugh, speak or eat, the muscles around your mouth are constantly in action and because the skin in this area is very thin, the first wrinkles become visible particularly quickly.
Laugh again carefree!
Targeted injections of hyaluronic acid fill this area from the inside and soften both nasolabial folds and drooping corners of the mouth.
Treatment of the nasolabial fold is suitable for:
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Wrinkles around the mouth and nose
The gradual breakdown of connective tissue exacerbates aesthetic problems around the mouth and promotes drooping corners of the mouth.
Treatment of this facial region with hyaluronic acid injections gives you a piece of valuable Self-confidence in everyday life back, so you don't have to worry about possible wrinkles when you laugh.
How it works
Course of treatment
The injection of the nasolabial fold is preceded by a free consultation, in which you will meet with an of our Beauty Docs discuss your aesthetic problem and your ideas and health condition.
The hyaluronic filler is injected into the area around the corners of the mouth. This immediately visibly smoothes the skin between the nostrils and lips.
In order to slow down the reformation of the nasolabial fold, cheek augmentation or thread lifting is also suitable.
Lines, wrinkles and indentations around the corners of the mouth and nostrils are immediately visibly softened and plumped from within. The face acquires an awake and youthful cheerful expression.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The injection of the nasolabial fold at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
With us, a nasolabial fold injection is possible from CHF 350.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- Cheek augmentation with hyaluronic acid lasts up to 12 months.
- The uncomplicated and low-risk injection is generally very well tolerated.
- Your personal result depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your constitution.
- Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down by the body. Afterwards, the effect can be refreshed without any problems.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Post-treatment is generally not necessary. To achieve a more defined result, we recommend further treatments as a build-up. Regular hyaluronic injections lead to a long-term result.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.