Simple treatment with hyaluronic acid
Remove marionette wrinkles - without surgery
Marionette lines are frustrating for many sufferers because they make the face look sad and grumpy. With hyaluronic acid injections, drooping corners of the mouth can easily be lifted again - and with it your mood!
Marionette folds are those Wrinkles and furrows that run from the corners of the mouth towards the chin. They are driven by daily facial expressions, the aging process from the mid-20s, or by the personal bone structure of the jaw.
Many affected people suffer from the depressed facial expression caused by marionette wrinkles.
We know that many patients, especially in this highly stressed facial region, feel want new strengthso that the corners of her mouth can be lifted again and the marionette wrinkles can be effectively corrected. It is precisely in such cases that a Hyaluronic acid-This allows you to achieve the desired results in a simple, efficient and inexpensive way.
Treatment of marionette wrinkles is suitable for:
- Weakened connective tissue at the corners of the mouth
- Loss of volume that causes marionette lines to appear at the corners of the mouth
- As support for chin and/or jawline augmentation
The formation of wrinkles on the outermost part of the mouth has both genetic and age-related causes. However, the effect of marionette wrinkles is always the same: a tired and disgruntled appearance due to drooping corners of the mouth.
Injections with hyaluronic acid specifically counteract this aesthetic problem, so that your facial expression looks friendly and open again.
How it works
Course of treatment
The injection of marionette wrinkles is preceded by a free consultation, during which you will be of our Beauty Docs discuss your aesthetic problem and your ideas and health condition.
The skin around the mouth is prone to dryness due to the heavy stresses of everyday life. The hyaluronic acid filler provides new moisture, which not only visibly plumps up the treated areas, but also makes them appear healthy again.
Pinpoint hyaluronic acid injections around the corners of the mouth restore lost volume, effectively treating marionette lines.
By injecting marionette wrinkles, your face regains its positive and lively appearance.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The injection of marionette wrinkles at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
With us, a marionette wrinkle injection is possible from CHF 350.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- Injection of marionette wrinkles with hyaluronic acid lasts for several months.
- The hyaluronic acid is completely broken down again by the body.
- Your personal result depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your constitution.
- The plumping and smoothing effect can be easily refreshed according to your needs.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.