Beautify the appearance of your nose
Rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid
The center of your face? Your nose! And that's exactly why a nose job requires a lot of sensitivity. Our beauty doctors know how to set the scene for the center of your face and even out small irregularities.
The nose has a great influence on how your face is perceived. A harmonious nose shape promotes your personal charisma. Sometimes, however, a humped nose, a downward pointing tip, or a wide bridge of the nose detracts from the appearance. In spite of make-up and the best hairstyle, it is very difficult to conceal irregularities in the center of the face.
Injections with hyaluronic acid offer you the best alternative to surgery for minor blemishes.
Rhinoplasty without surgery for a flawless appearance
Rhinoplasty is suitable for:
- Broad nose bridge
- Downward pointing nose tip
- Small nasal hump (eagle nose)
- Asymmetries and indentations
A well-proportioned nose blends into the face without drawing attention to itself with a shape that deviates greatly from the norm. A broad bridge of the nose, a pronounced nasal hump, asymmetries or a downward pointing nasal tip can disturb the overall impression of your face.
Since irregularities in this area cannot be concealed either cosmetically or with the hair, the level of suffering is particularly high for many people.
Injections with hyaluronic acid are suitable for especially for smaller unevenness and can significantly improve your quality of life with little effort. Even if you want to reduce the size of your nose without surgery, this Beauty2Go treatment method is ideal for you.
4 reasons for a nose correction without surgery
These are the advantages of a nose correction at Beauty2Go:
- Natural improvement of the nose contour without surgery
- No downtime and fast results
- Minimal risk of complications and side effects
- Customizable and reversible results
Our treatment method
A nose correction without surgery, also known as a "non-surgical nose correction" or "liquid rhinoplasty", reshapes the nose without you having to go under the knife. In this procedure, hyaluronic acid, a filler that also occurs in our body, is injected into specific areas of the nose, usually along the nasal bridge, at the tip of the nose or on the sides. The great thing about it is that you can see the changes immediately. This method is much gentler and involves fewer risks than a surgical nose correction, although it can lead to slight swelling. Depending on the filler, the result lasts between six months and two years. A big plus point is the reversibility: if the result does not meet your expectations, the filler can simply be dissolved again.
We offer rhinoplasty by filler treatment for as little as CHF 390. If you have any further questions Contact to us.
How it works
Course of treatment
In a free consultation with a our doctors we will clarify what result you want. During the consultation we will make sure together with you that your health condition allows the treatment.
If nothing stands in the way of treatment, the hyaluron filler is precisely dosed and applied during the treatment lasting about 30 minutes injected into the desired areas with a very fine needle and modeled into the desired shape from the outside.
Depending on your needs, the angle of the tip of the nose is optimized, the bridge of the nose visually narrowed, the hump of the nose concealed or the unpleasant indentations filled in.
We lay great importance to ensure not only the improved appearance but also the functionality of the nose as a respiratory and sensory organ. You will benefit from the know-how and many years of experience of our doctors.
Your personal result depends on the shape of your nose, your constitution, the amount of hyaluronic filler used and optimal aftercare.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The nose correction at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
The effect depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your personal constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended if the desired final result has not been achieved after decongestion.
COST: FROM CHF 390.-
Nose correction is possible from CHF 390.
Ask us anything
FAQ-Nose correction without surgery
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- Rhinoplasty with hyaluronic acid lasts up to 12 months.
- The uncomplicated and low-risk injection is generally very well tolerated.
- Hyaluronic acid is completely broken down by the body. The effect can be refreshed again without any problems.
We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- refrain from wearing glasses
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.