Face lift without surgery
Have you heard of the Liquid Facelift? The world-renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Mauricio de Maio developed the Liquid Facelift to regenerate the entire face naturally and without surgery.
If you don't feel like a surgical procedure, but still want to gently visually rejuvenate your face, then a so-called liquid facelift is the right treatment for you.
This innovative treatment was developed in Brazil by renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Mauricio de Maio specifically for these needs. By injecting hyaluronic acid into eight specially defined entry points, the face is tightened without the need for a scalpel. This helps you achieve an immediate, youthful freshness.
A liquid facelift is suitable for:
- bags under the eyes
- Nasolabial folds and marionette wrinkles
- Sunken cheek area
- Weakening connective tissue in the face
- Hanging cheeks
Liquid facelift is suitable for those who want to maintain their youthful appearance and achieve this goal without surgery.
Bags under the eyes, sunken cheeks, marionette wrinkles, nasolabial folds, sagging cheeks and overall weakening connective tissue can all be treated simultaneously in a single session.
How it works
Course of treatment
Our doctors have been specially trained on this injection scheme by the world-renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Mauricio de Maio. By injecting hyaluronic acid, into precisely defined points, a facelift is achieved without any surgical intervention at all.
With a liquid facelift, all zones where volume loss and decreasing elasticity of the skin are noticeable due to environmental influences or the aging process are reached simultaneously. The face is tightened completely and over a large area in a gentle manner.
After a liquid facelift, the results are immediately visible. The face appears tightened and smoothed in a natural way. The face gains contour and expressiveness.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The Liquid Facelift at a glance
The treatment lasts 45 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The treatments we perform are basically painless. The area to be treated is locally anesthetized at your request.
SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE: IMMEDIATELY
You can go out among people again directly after the treatment.
EFFECT: IMMEDIATELY VISIBLE
A first result is visible immediately after the treatment - depending on the amount of hyaluron filler and your constitution.
Hyaluronic acid is generally very well tolerated. It can
different reactions, such as small swellings or hematomas arise.
POST-TREATMENT: BASICALLY NOT NECESSARY
Post-treatment is generally not necessary, but is recommended as a build-up for long-term results.
COSTS ON REQUEST
We will be happy to provide information about the price of a Liquid Facelift upon request, as the desired result is individual.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment. The healing process is influenced by several factors. Your behavior immediately after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
- A liquid facelift with hyaluronic acid lasts for several months.
- Hyaluronic acid naturally degrades in the body.
- The uncomplicated and low-risk injection is generally very well tolerated.
- Your personal result depends on the amount of hyaluronic filler used and your constitution.
- The plumping and smoothing effect can be easily refreshed according to your needs.
Liquid Facelift regenerates your skin. We recommend that you strictly follow the instructions of our doctors in order to minimize any possible reactions.
The first hours after your treatment
- Do not touch the treated areas
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption
- Do not use make-up immediately after the treatment.
The first evening
- In the evening of the treatment day, the affected areas may be cooled carefully, e.g. with a compress (not directly from the refrigerator and not more than a few minutes at a time) to prevent swelling.
- For prophylaxis of possible swellings and hematomas, e.g. homeopathic Arnica globules can be taken.
The first days after your treatment
- The treated areas should not be massaged or subjected to strong pressure during the first three days so that the filling material does not shift.
- During the first days, sauna, solarium, long sunbathing and intensive sports should be avoided.
Extra Tip: Make sure to drink enough water (2-3 liters per day) so that the hyaluronic acid filler can fully develop its effect.
- Despite medically flawless injection with hyaluron fillers, there is a possibility that redness, small bruises or swelling may occur. However, these should subside after 2 to 3 days at the latest.
- Depending on the body's reaction, there may be minor hardening or a change in sensation. Such reactions are normal and usually subside after a few days to two weeks at the latest.
Structure and aftercare
- Follow-up treatment is generally not necessary.
- In the case of any irregularities that clearly go beyond the accompanying symptoms described above, we offer the possibility of a free correction within two weeks. However, this does not apply in the case of a volume increase that is subjectively perceived by the customer as too small or a change in shape that is perceived as too insignificant.