Medical peeling with TCA (trichloroacetic acid)
TCA PEELING - A FRESH-UP FOR YOUR SKIN
A TCA peel removes old skin cells and exposes the underlying rosy fresh skin layers. Old sun damage, acne scars or pronounced pigment spots are significantly reduced.
Wouldn't it be great if you could visibly reduce pigmentation spots, sun damage and other unsightly marks that life leaves on your face, neck and décolleté? Dead skin cells and an unevenly pigmented complexion make you look tired and sallow over time.
Our TCA peeling frees the skin from the gray haze of old, dead skin cells. Irregularities are removed and the young, rosy fresh skin underneath is revealed. Freed from the old blemishes the face looks even and beautifully groomed.
A TCA peel is suitable for:
- Acne scars
- enlarged pores
- superficial scars
- Pigment disorders/ Pigment spots
- Sun damage
TCA peeling is suitable for those who want an even, radiant and refined complexion. It is effective for acne scars, pigment spots, cell damage from sun exposure, superficial scars and wrinkles. Sallow and tired skin regains a healthy and rejuvenated appearance.
How it works
Course of treatment
In a free consultation with our beauty docs will be clarified, which result you want. The TCA peeling is tailored exactly to your skin type.
Unlike mechanical peels, such as microdermabrasion, the TCA peel is a so-called chemical peel. This highly effective medium-deep peeling with trichloroacetic acid (TCA) penetrates into deeper skin layers, where it gets to the root of stubborn optical skin problems.
In a TCA peel, the highly effective mixture is applied directly to the skin. The substances penetrate into the skin.
Rosy fresh skin and significantly reduced skin blemishes.
Dead skin cells are detached, pigment spots and scars are reduced, wrinkles are smoothed. At the same time, cell renewal is stimulated in the uppermost layers of the skin. The cells produce more collagen fibers and elastin, which makes the skin firmer.
Do It Like Paula
All you need to know
The TCA peeling at a glance
The treatment lasts 30 minutes, including a free consultation beforehand.
The consultation before each treatment is free of charge.
The acid in the peel may cause pain during the treatment.
SOCIAL FITNESS: ON THE FOLLOWING DAY
You can go out again one day after the treatment. You can cover any redness with make-up.
Skin regeneration is visible immediately after treatment.
When applied to healthy skin, any reactions beyond mild redness and scaling are very rare.
AFTERCARE: ONLY FOR PRONOUNCED BLEMISHES
Follow-up treatments are recommended for more pronounced skin problems. The number will be discussed in the free consultation.
COSTS: FROM CHF 350.-
A TCA peeling costs CHF 350.
This is how much you can save
Savings apply per group. Conditions of participation you will find here.
Ask us anything
Frequently Asked Questions
Good aftercare is crucial!
Basically it comes to no major restrictions in everyday life and you will be socially fit again immediately after the treatment.
The healing process is influenced by various factors. Your behavior after the treatment is crucial for a long-lasting and beautiful result.
To keep any reactions to a minimum, we have many important tips for you.
Our care tips
- You should avoid touching the treated skin areas until about an hour after the treatment.
- In the first two or three days the skin is red, dry and brittle. In this phase you should wash the treated areas several times a day and apply a moisturizing lotion. In our consultation we will recommend you appropriate products.
- During several weeks, the young skin layers must be optimally protected. Use a high sun protection (at least sun protection factor 50). The TCA peeling leads to a decrease in the pigment melanin: the skin becomes lighter (bleaching effect) and is therefore more sensitive to light. Just a few minutes of unprotected exposure to the sun or a solarium can destroy the effect of the peeling, or even lead to discoloration.
- You should avoid strenuous exercise, sauna and smoking until the skin is completely healed.